THE KEALI’I – NUI WEDDING ~ $3550.00
The secluded eleven acre, lush oceanfront valley was named by the ancient Hawaiians as Keali’i-Nui which means the “Highest Royalty” On this Ancient Sacred Hawaiian Land which is now a Nature Sanctuary, one truly feels the Mana or spiritual energy of the fresh water, the ocean, the sun, the wind, the tropical flowers and trees to bless their union. Imagine yourself by a private waterfall located on an oceanfront bluff with a delightful musician welcoming you to your special wedding service.
- Hawaiian minister
- Hawaiian Keepsake Wedding Certificate
- Marriage License arrangements (State fee not included)
- Coordination fee and on-site wedding coordinator
- Wedding location at the Keali’i Nui Nature Sanctuary with 10 guests. Additional guests may be added at $18/person.
- Bride’s tropical bouquet and lei
- Groom’s traditional maile lei
- Professional photography including 24 color prints in a wedding album
- Includes white padded folding chairs, parking is limited
- Sparkling cider toast and keepsake flutes
Custom arrangements can be added to this package and are subject to a 20% coordination fee and Hawaii state tax of 4.167%