THE KEALI’I – NUI WEDDING ~ $3550.00
Located on the North shore of Maui this 11-acre cliffside nature preserve, was named by the ancient Hawaiians “Keali’i Nui” meaning “The Highest Royalty.” With an amazing plethora of tropical foliage and a canopy of trees, a waterfall and incredible ocean views, this cliffside property will be your own private oasis.
- Hawaiian Minister/Officiant
- Hawaiian Keepsake Wedding Certificate
- Marriage License arrangements (State fee not included)
- On-site Wedding Coordinator
- Wedding location at the Keali’i Nui Nature Sanctuary with 10 guests. Additional guests may be added at $18+/person.
- Bride’s tropical bouquet and lei
- Groom’s traditional maile lei
- Professional Photography ~ your choice of 24 – 4×6 prints and online viewing gallery. Please inquire for upgrade fee if you prefer a hi-resolution digital package.
- Includes white padded folding chairs, parking is limited
- Sparkling cider toast and Keepsake flutes
- Musician for ceremony
Custom arrangements can be added to this package and are subject to a 20% coordination fee and Hawaii state tax of 4.167%